During the festival, over 100 filmmakers will receive one-on-one consultation sessions.
In previous editions, INCUBATOR has proudly counted with the participation of International and National Advisors:
Previous International Advisors: Cinéfondation Festival de Cannes (France), Sundance Film Institute (USA), Torino FilmLab (Italy), Produire au Sud (France), Cinema en Construcción (France/Spain), SORFOND (Norway), Vancouver Film School (Canada), Cinemart (The Netherlands), Hubert Bals Fond (The Netherlands), EAVE (Luxembourg), Binger Film Lab (The Netherlands), Slated (USA), Paris Projects (France), Medienboard (Germany), among others.
Previous National Advisors: Canana, Instituto Mexicano de Cinematografía (IMCINE), Comisión Mexicana de Filmaciones, Sociedad de Directores y Realizadores de México, Labodigital, Chemistry, Cinecolor, Encoresound, among others.
Participants in INCUBATOR will be chosen based upon the information provided through the Online Registration Form, and the particular consultation needs of each project will be considered. Cinematographic projects of any category (Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Experimental, etc.) will be selected regardless their development or production stage.
Sessions are private and will have a maximum duration of 20 minutes. INCUBATOR extends an invitation to the participating MexiCannes laureates, as well as to all Mexican and International filmmakers whose projects are selected for competition within the Festival, to partake in one-on-one advising sessions.
INCUBATOR offers participants the possibility to participate in private consultation sessions in order to support the development of their projects. If you are looking for financing for your project, we suggest that you apply to the INTERNATIONAL PITCHING MARKET.
– Availability during festival dates.
– Have a film project in any stage of development or production.
- Cover: Project Title, Names of Director, Producer and Writer.
- Short synopsis of the project (max. one page) and long synopsis (max. 3 pages). Both in Spanish and in English.
- Résumé / Bio for Producer, Director and Writer. In Spanish and in English.
- Detailed information on what is required for your project’s development.
- Any or all of the following, if available/applicable:
- Provisional budget and financing plan. In Spanish and in English.
- Tech specs, including filming locations. In Spanish and in English.
- Current state of your project (mention any secured professionals, possible co-producers and attached talent). In Spanish and in English.
- Director’s statement (covering “project virtues”), maximum one page. In Spanish and in English.
- Stills, concept art, mood boards, etc.
- Links to teasers, trailers, demo reel, samples of previous work.
CALL FOR ENTRY OPENS: APRIL 14th, 2015.
DEADLINE FOR PROJECT RECEPTION: JUNE 1, 2015.
CONTACT AND MORE INFORMACTION:
Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato International Film Festival
Fabrica La Aurora Local 5B Col. Aurora
San Miguel de Allende Guanajuato CP37700 Mexico
+52(415)1527264 ext. 15